10.07.2008

7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

So I've watched a little diddy on the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners. Not only was it to complete Thing 2, but this was good for me on a personal level. There are so many things I want to learn about...technology-wise and personal-wise. My biggest challenge for 2.0 is going to be a podcast. I've never done a podcast and don't listen to them either. It seems like I just don't have the time, plus...I'm not very patient when it comes to listening to something like that. I see it as a book on tape or CD, they don't go fast enough for me, so I'd rather have the book.

Now, I have a Learning Contract. Which totally makes sense. Each year my son brings home a contract at the beginning of the year in school. We have to read over it, talk about it...and we both promise to uphold that contract. It's about giving your all, completing your homework on time, being a good scholar...etc. Now, I have a contract. It's not only going to keep me on task for Nebraska 2.0, but I'm going to fill one out for housework. Why not?

No comments: