10.10.2008

Whatcha' Think??

How do you like the new digs?? I'll change it a couple of time before 2.0 is through! Change, change is good.

I guess I didn't really introduce myself...so you don't have to call me Seeryus Library or Seeryus Mama, I'm Sky. I'm a (part-time) library lady at the North Platte Public Library. I've got two beautiful kids, Johnny who is 8 and Paige (but I call her Pea) is 13 months. She's the little cutie on the right hand side of the page. My husband and I also have a doggie daughter, a black miniature schnauzer named Lucy. She's got uncropped ears and a white stripe down her back. She's our Skunky-Jack Rabbit.

I've been blogging for a couple of years now, but I've only been blogging seriously since March. I've "met" a lot of really wonderful people. I host giveaways every once and a while...I've got a few in the works now.

That's about it from my corner!

No comments: