12.24.2008

Say Hello To My Little Friend...

Etsy. Oh yes. I headed right over to the Retail section. I love Etsy. It really is your place to buy or sell all things handmade. I've found some incredible items on Etsy. Like these earrings. How about this dress for Miss Pea? I'm also intrigued by all of the items at Beat Blacks shop.


Not many people would don an Intestines Necklace. It's not your everyday run of the mill necklace. Now, you may be asking yourself. How does one find an intestine necklace? I simply typed in a search..."intestine necklace". Oh no she didn't!






This is the necklace I'm going to get. Except it will have my kiddies names on it. Johnny and Pea. Or should I have Paige?



Anyway...I'm going to browse a bit more on the Web 2.0 Awards site. There's a lot out there! I'll leave you with this....



That's fancy-smancy is the Radio Flyer 2.0. I think my kids need one!

No comments: