11.15.2008

LibraryThing 12

I'm Seeryus, here at Library thing. Want to see what's on my shelf? Click here. It's mostly smut, but I tried to include one or two books that didn't fit into that category. Believe it or not, smut is not the ONLY thing I read. Anywho...

Once again, I'm going to make it a point to play with LibraryThing a bit more. I prefer Facebook's Visual Bookshelf. I like that I can type in a title or author and add without having the page change. Does that make any sense. I want to bing, bang, boom. Not spend all day having to hit the back button. Plus my reader friends on Facebook have their shelf and I can get ideas or we can talk back and forth about certain books. I heart social networks.

Like I said though, I'm going to give LibraryThing a fair shot...because it looks like it could be a social network for those who love books! Be still my heart!

1 comment:

Allana said...

Your list of titles looks pretty good to me! I really enjoy Jennifer Crusie. They are usually pretty funny and quick reads.