12.23.2008

Messin' with PBwiki~ Thing 18

Now that I've been introduced to PBwiki...be afraid. Be very afraid. I don't mind sharing my thoughts or opinions!

I added to Favorite Blogs, Favorite Movies (Animal House (Isn't it like a classic or something?), Steel Magnolias, and Edward Scissorhands. I was torn because I really like all Johnny Depp movies so I could have listed all of them. But didn't.)and Favorite Books. I didn't add as much as I wanted in favorite books, because frankly, the list could go on and on and on. You get the picture.

I also added to Favorite Websites. Had to give my favorite friends a "shout-out"! I mostly read blogs, and add to my own personal blog. Spreading some linky love...that's what the blog world is all about. I've been seriously blogging for 9 months, and I can not believe all of the incredible opportunities I had. It's not easy, but once you get your name out...especially to those PR reps good things happen.

Another PBwiki I'm really liking is Twitter Wiki. It's oh-so helpful...and hopefully when I get my new phone I'll be tweeting much more!

No comments: