1.06.2009

Addicted

This was the one lesson I feared. Scared outta my wits. I did not want anything to do with podcasting. Nope, nada, not me.


Well, thanks to this fine and dandy...I'm now addicted to podcasts. You heard me right. Addicted. Love them! There are SO many great podcasts out there.


First and foremost, I've got to thank my SIL's and MIL for my ipod that I got at Christmas. I love it. It's bright pink and such a dandy. I. Love. It. I've been playing games, downloaded my music. Ahhhh, heaven!


So, back to podcasts. Yesterday I downloaded three. I had to go out and get groceries at Wal*Mart, so what better time to listen? I decided on Boutique Cafe. I read their blog, so thought I'd give it a listen too. The Imprinters, couldn't miss out on the Twilight madness could I? Finally, I subscribed to Words To Mouth. Each week a new book is featured. It's great! I'm so excited for the next edition! I've also added Words to Mouth to my Bloglines account.

I'm hooked.

No comments: