1.07.2009

It's Not the End

I'm feeling very nostalgic about this entire Nebraska Learns 2.0. This is the end of the line as far as *things* to do. But it isn't. There is so much more out there. (I think I've said that a lot!)

As I mentioned in my first post, I wasn't looking forward to podcasts at all. Turns out, it was my favorite thing to do! It's something that I will take with me. If it weren't for Nebraska Learns 2.0, I doubt I would have even bothered to try it out. Now look at me, I'm addicted! The lesson on Twitter has also jump started my tweets. It's such a great networking tool...not library related for me, but for my personal blog. I've had so many product requests in the last few weeks due to tweets. That, my friends, is what I'm talking about!

If anything, this whole 2.0 has opened my eyes even more. Don't fall behind the times. Keep up. More importantly, don't let technology scare you...just jump right in! I've enjoyed talking to my co-workers about their experience with Nebraska Learns. The good. The bad. The ugly. Heck, I'm just glad that they are trying it out!

I hope that the Commission will continue with another discovery program in the future. Maybe even a get together at the end of the next one, so we can meet others who have taken part. I look forward to new challenges in the future!

No comments: